Biotuff’s gloves are naturally biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards: AS4736, AS5810 (Home Compostable), ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI).
Biotuff Compostable Gloves are:
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistant.
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture.
- Can be composted in aerobic (home) and industrial composting facilities.
- GMO Free.
- Independently verified to Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 (Home Compost).
- US FDA & EU Food Contact Compliant.
Biotuff compostable gloves (medium) are an environmentally friendly alternative to standard plastic PPE disposable gloves that will not break down naturally in the environment.
Please note: while this product is certified for both industrial and home composting, it is required to be composted to break down. For more information about compostability please visit our blog post: Biodegradable or Compostable
We are currently testing the biodegradability and compostablility of these gloves in our bio-test patch and home composting system. Results to follow!